Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random Mother's Day gift.......

I thought I would share my mother's day gift for 3 special women in my life. I hope you all enjoy this piece.


A Mother…..
Seldom Takes Excuses Positively, Hoping All Never Issue Explanations,
(A Mother’s) Life Exemplifies Numerous Accomplishments,
Joyous Occasions, And Never, Never, Ever…..
Stops Tilling Earthly Purposes, Happily Assisting Negative Individuals Effortlessly
Loving Everyone Nonstop Above
Juries, Objections, Accusations, Naysayers, Nonbelievers, Excuses.
(A Mother) Steps Toward Everyone Properly, Honestly And Nicely, Including Evil.
 (A Mother) Learns Early, Never Assume
Just Observe, And Nullify Non-sense Equally.
(A Mother) Shares Tales, Expressing Past Hierarchy’s Allowing Nurturing Investors Equality
(A Mother) Listens Efficiently, Noticing Action
Justifying Opportunities And Never, Never, Ever…….
Stops being A MOTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment