Sunday, July 8, 2012

Outside I think......

  
I'm just cooling outside and what do I see? I see a flock of birds sitting on the roof top across the way gathering their thoughts. It's as if they are assembling for the upcoming election to nominate the competitors. Next a owner and his dog walk by which catches the attention of another dog within his prison like confinement. Territorial and quick to jump at the chance to show who has the bigger bowling balls. The sky is marveling at its own physique and who am I to knock its hustle. Future hall of famers? Two young kids come out of the breeze way carrying two concealed weapons which resemble the shape of basketballs. A relief of hard work echoes with each bounce of the balls off of the pavement. Father-daughter relationship is being admired as the two pace back and forth, up and down the sidewalk. Suddenly a motorbike roars by erupting the silence into madness. Parallel parked vehicles shine in place of the missing sun and the wax is oh so shiny. Outside I think.......

No comments:

Post a Comment